You go Yan-dev!
The second half of my January Osana Progress Report is finally ready! Please check it out below!
As promised, a new build of the game is now available. Here’s a full list of everything that is new or different in the latest build:
- There are now “fake Gardening Club members” walking around in the Gardening Club. They don’t react to any of Yandere-chan’s behavior, except for pick-pocketing.
- The Gardening Club shed is now locked, unless the player pickpockets the Gardening Club Leader or joins the Gardening Club.
- It is possible to pickpocket the leader of the gardening Club to get a key that unlocks the shed.
- The textures / objects in the Gardening Club have been changed slightly.
- There is now rat poison in the Gardening Club’s shed.
- The hair of the “fake Gardening Club members” was modeled by Qvajangel! Thanks, Qva!
- The nurse now walks…
View original post 508 more words